Product Designer - UX (m/f/d)
Who we are
Itsapark is a multi-brand platform for fashion and lifestyle and we encourage our users to click what they love, read what they want and only buy what they need. We hand-pick better buys and connect people with hot products and brands via inspiring content — from sustainable options and pre-loved pieces to life-long investments. Just the good stuff.
This goes hand in hand with our sustainability focus, and our research into brands and passion for finding the very best products reflects this. Having an inherent drive and an unfolding commitment to sustainability, we’re developing at lightning speed. We hope you do too!
Intro to Role
Are you the type of person who has the crazy ability to listen and turn people’s visions into a beautiful, digital reality? Do you feel inspired to design a user experience that is easy, rewarding and aspirational? Are you searching for an opportunity to master your craft?
Then you’re in luck! We’re looking for someone to fill the position of Product Designer at ITSAPARK.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will include ideating and developing engaging customer experiences across all digital touch points, plus diving deep into creating a digital product with a user-centric approach.
What are your responsibilities
· Create and develop our on-brand digital product for mobile and desktop experience
· Help teams collaborate closely to find elegant and practical solutions to design challenges
· Work closely with user insights, product, engineers, brand and marketing to craft an awesome user experience
· Build and maintain a streamlined design system for all our colours, icons, typography, graphics, and motion concepts to improve our design process
· Help turn your design visions and insights into beautifully designed products and inspire the team/stakeholders by showing/prototyping what is possible before it is built
· Design mockups for user insights sessions and then incorporate feedback to improve the digital experience
· At least 5 years of experience as a Product (UI/UX) Designer
· Experience designing for a consumer facing product
· Experience designing for both web (desktop and mobile) and mobile apps
· Experience with creating and maintaining style guides and design systems and thinking component first
· Experience collaborating with frontend engineers to get your vision implemented
· Experience in an agile environment (SCRUM/KANBAN)
· Experience working with senior management to understand and translate vision to implementation
· Communication skills and people-focused design mentality to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts and at the same time you know when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail
· You have a working proficiency in English
Product Knowledge / Tool
· Proficiency in using design tools: Figma, Sketch
· Basic understanding of CSS and designing mobile first for the web
· Proficiency in using prototyping tools: Figma, InVision
· Bonus, experience in working with: JIRA, Confluence, SendGrid
What we offer
· Learn, grow and change quickly on the job, and with us through workshops, training, regular per to peer feedback and our online development portal
· Maintain that work/life balance with 30 days of holiday + possibility to work from home
· Working remote is up for discussion — as is your laptop (Mac or PC).
· H&M Group wide discount card (Weekday, Arket, Monki, Cos, &other Stories, H&M Home)
· Swapfiets bike subscription to offer you a more sustainable commute to work
· Weekly fresh fruit baskets in the office
· Weekly sustainability sessions
· This year we offer a posture and mindfulness workshop
Application Requirements / Next steps
Does this sound like you? Then feel free to click “apply” along with your CV and PDF or link to your portfolio!
We are a small team and expect to get back to you as soon as possible. Our People Experience Team will reach out vie e-mail!